By Liana Chua As COVID-19 began to spread across Malaysia in early 2020, Jesus began to materialise with increasing frequency on my Facebook feed. A familiar figure with light skin,...
- The Digital Humanities Interface
- The Humanities in the 21st Century: Perspectives from the Arab World and Germany
- Histories of Refuge
- Environmental History of the Ottoman Empire
- Infrastructures and Society in (Post-)Ottoman Geographies
- Factory Reloaded
- Academic Freedom
- Trajectories of Change
- Comparing Comparisons
- 40 Years After Orientalism
- The “1979 Moment” in the Middle East
- Reconstructing Neighborhoods of War
- All Things Transregional
TRAFO offers a platform for scholars in the humanities and social sciences who are interested in transregional exchange and research on current issues. TRAFO is the blog of the Forum Transregionale Studien, curated in cooperation with the Max Weber Stiftung – Deutsche Geisteswissenschaftliche Institute im Ausland.